I need to WITHDRAW my child
Due to the COVID-19 virus, BHPS enrollment and withdrawal process has changed during this time.
If you need to WITHDRAW your child at Blackville-High School (grades 9-12), please send an email to Christina.Snider@barnwell19.net or if your child needs to be withdrawn at Macedonia Elementary /Middle School (grades preK-8) email Eryl.Smalls@barnwell19.net.
(They will reply back to your email request within 24 hours.)
***You must be listed as Family #1 or Family #2 in Powerschool***
You must return all school issued books or equipment.
In your email to the Principals, please provide the following information:
- a picture of your ID (parent/guardian) (snap a picture of your id with your phone!)
- your child’s First and Last Name (legal name as entered in PowerrSchool)
- your child’s Birthdate
- the campus your child is attending
- the name of the District and School that your child will be attending
- a contact email and phone number so the can contact you to complete the Withdrawal Process
If your child has a BHHS or MEMS issued books or equipment……
- The Principal of your child’s school will instruct you as to where/when you will return the books/equipment.